NEW YORK , April 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Today marked the debut of Voya Financial, Inc. (NYSE: VOYA), as the financial services company announced the change of its name from ING U.S., Inc.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please visit: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/7076154-ing-u-s-officially-becomes-voya-financial-inc
This change is the latest in a multi-step rebranding process that will continue throughout 2014. Voya Financial will now appear in place of ING U.S. on press announcements, investor relations materials and other corporate resources. Voya Financial's philanthropic arm, formerly the ING U.S. Foundation, has also rebranded as the Voya Foundation."We are thrilled to have crossed this important milestone. The 7,000 employees who represent our values each day are ready to embrace their new roles as ambassadors of Voya Financial," said Rodney O. Martin Jr., chairman and CEO of Voya Financial. "An incredible amount of work has been accomplished to get us to this point, and we look forward to the journey that lies ahead. Our teams are focused on this expansive rebranding effort, which supports our mission to make a secure financial future possible — one person, one family, and one institution at a time." Today's change affects the publicly traded parent company that serves as the umbrella corporation for Voya Financial's operating companies. Voya Financial's various businesses and subsidiary legal entities will make their transition from the ING brand pursuant to the following schedule:
- May 1, 2014 – ING U.S. Investment Management will rebrand to Voya Investment Management. The Employee Benefits business will also begin to transition to Voya Financial, and expects to complete this transition by September.
- September 1, 2014 – All remaining ING U.S. businesses will begin using the Voya Financial brand and all ING U.S. legal entities that currently incorporate the ING name will change to Voya.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV