ADVISORY, April 7, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Defense of International Markets and Exchanges (DIMES), an exclusive forum for the international market and exchange community to gather and discuss the latest cyber security developments and threats within the industry, will visit the NASDAQ MarketSite in Times Square. DIMES 2014 will be held in New York City on April 7-8.In honor of the occasion, Gregory Sim of SGX and Stefan Vogt of SIX Swiss will ring the Opening Bell. Where: NASDAQ MarketSite – 4 Times Square – 43 rd & Broadway – Broadcast Studio When: Tuesday, April 8, 2014 – 9:15 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. ET DIMES Contact: Colleen Valentine (212) 231-5807 firstname.lastname@example.org NASDAQ MarketSite: Christine Barna (646) 441-5310 Christine.Barna@nasdaqomx.com Feed Information: Fiber Line (Encompass Waterfront): 4463 Gal 3C/06C 95.05 degrees West 18 mhz Lower DL 3811 Vertical FEC 3/4 SR 13.235 DR 18.295411 MOD 4:2:0 DVBS QPSK Social Media: For multimedia features such as exclusive content, photo postings, status updates and video of bell ceremonies please visit our Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/NASDAQ. For photos from ceremonies and events visit our Instagram Page: http://instagram.com/nasdaq. For news tweets, please visit our Twitter page at: http://twitter.com/nasdaqomx. For exciting viral content and ceremony photos visit Tumblr Page: http://nasdaq.tumblr.com/. Webcast: A webcast of the NASDAQ Opening Bell will be available at: https://new.livestream.com/nasdaq/live or http://www.nasdaq.com/about/marketsitetowervideo.asx. Photos: To obtain a hi-resolution photograph of the Market Open, please go to http://www.nasdaq.com/reference/marketsite_events.stm and click on the market open of your choice. About DIMES:
- Hosted by NASDAQ OMX and its Chief Information Security Officer, Mark Graff, the inaugural Defense of International Markets and Exchanges Symposium (DIMES) is an exclusive forum for the international market and exchange community to gather and discuss the latest cyber security developments and threats within the industry.
- The Symposium discusses key cyber security issues pertinent to exchanges across the globe: building information security programs for exchanges, active and collaborative defenses, and high frequency trading.
- This first ever gathering of cyber security executives has attendees from 5 out of the 7 continents – and from such countries as Singapore, to Switzerland, to Brazil.
- For more information, please contact us at: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV