Discover Home Loans has added a home search tool to its existing line of services, giving homebuyers the convenience of searching for a home, getting in touch with a real estate broker and applying for a mortgage all on one easy-to-navigate website.
Discover Home Loans is building on its suite of online tools to help people transition from a house hunter to homebuyer. Users can take advantage of the new Multiple Listing Service search tool, provided by Cartus Corporation, on their computers or mobile devices at any time, giving them access to a comprehensive up-to-date national listing of homes for sale in the U.S. It also offers the ability to compare nearby homes for sale and information on nearby schools and neighborhoods. Users also have access to Discover’s online calculators that can help homebuyers understand their affordability and financing options and then talk with a Discover Home Loans mortgage banker.
Homebuyers who want help from a real estate professional can request to be paired with an agent in their area through the Real Estate Rewards program, offered in conjunction with the Cartus broker network. They also can receive from $200 to $3,100 in rewards after financing the purchase of a new home.
“By expanding our services, Discover Home Loans has made the process simpler for homebuyers,” said Robert Smith, president of Discover Home Loans. “Now homebuyers can visit our website to calculate how much they can afford, and immediately search for homes in their price range.”Discover Home Loans simplifies home buying with an array of services, such as:
- Competitive rates, no hidden fees and a close-on-time guarantee
- A dedicated mortgage banking team that stays with homebuyers from the first call to closing
- 24/7 access to view the status of a loan application and upload loan-related documents
- Rewards such as the Welcome Back Bonus and the Real Estate Rewards Program
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV