Bank of America Merrill Lynch today announced the addition of CashPro ® BillPay to the firm’s suite of payments solutions for business clients. CashPro BillPay helps small- to medium-sized companies move to a paper-free payments process that allows more automation, control and precision in payments timing and cash flow.
CashPro BillPay is fully integrated with CashPro Online, BofA Merrill’s client access channel designed to deliver the firm’s power through convenient access, with robust security features, to a broad range of comprehensive capabilities. It complements BofA Merrill’s existing payments products designed for clients ranging in size from large corporations to small businesses. CashPro BillPay is provided by BofA Merrill through a relationship with Bill.com, a leading business payments network company in which Bank of America has a partial ownership interest.
“With CashPro BillPay, small- to medium-sized companies now have an easy-to-use payments application that integrates seamlessly with most widely used accounting packages,” said Cindy Murray, head of Global Treasury Product Platforms and eChannels for BofA Merrill. “Instead of asking our clients to change the way they work to fit in with us, we are integrating our payments channels into the workflow in which they already operate.”
CashPro BillPay can make it easier for companies to move toward a more efficient, paperless operation by eliminating manual invoice processing and in-house paper check production. Through this tool, companies can easily upload invoices into the application, route them for approvals and schedule both electronic and paper payments. In addition:
- All check production is handled by BofA Merrill, eliminating the need for physical signatures, check printing equipment, mailing and storage.
- A document repository provides a central place to digitally store important items such as past invoices, monthly bills and related contracts, all easily accessible to a company’s multiple users and locations.
- All clients will have access to a large vendor directory, allowing them to instantly link with vendors for electronic payments without the need for bank account information.
- A comprehensive fraud management program for paper checks is integrated directly into the system.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV