Ex-Dividends To Watch: 3 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: WGL, LNC, GIS
Lincoln National Corp (Radnor (NYSE: LNC) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 16 cents per share. At a price of $49.69 as of 9:41 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.3%. The average volume for Lincoln National Corp (Radnor has been 2.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Lincoln National Corp (Radnor has a market cap of $13.6 billion and is part of the insurance industry. Shares are down 2.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Lincoln National Corporation, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in multiple insurance and retirement businesses in the United States. The company operates in Annuities, Retirement Plan Services, Life Insurance, and Group Protection segments. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.17. TheStreet Ratings rates Lincoln National Corp (Radnor as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, notable return on equity and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. You can view the full Lincoln National Corp (Radnor Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV