Victoria Justice and leading online stationery boutique, Tiny Prints, are collaborating on a beautiful line of graduation stationery. Launching today, the Victoria Justice 2014 Graduation Collection exclusively for Tiny Prints includes six graduation announcements and three party invitations, all with coordinating thank you cards, envelope liners and address labels. With trend-forward typography, bold metallics and vibrant animal prints, this exclusive collection takes a stylish stand on graduation stationery.
Launching today, the Victoria Justice 2014 Graduation Collection exclusively for Tiny Prints includes six graduation announcements and three party invitations, all with coordinating thank you cards, envelope liners and address labels. (Photo: Business Wire)
“I love fashion and design, so creating a collection with Tiny Prints, inspired by my favorite trends like bright colors, animal prints and bold patterns, was really fun,” said actress Victoria Justice. “Graduation is such an exciting time, and my Tiny Prints collection offers a chic way to show off those accomplishments.”
“Tiny Prints is known for its trend-forward stationery designs and exclusive collections, and we’re thrilled to partner with Victoria, as she brings a fresh perspective and great style to life in this creative collaboration,” said Heidi Reichert, Head of Custom Design at Tiny Prints. “This is a perfect partnership that reflects the Tiny Prints style, while putting a fresh twist on a traditional milestone.”
In addition to creating a line of stationery any graduate would be proud to send, Victoria shares her advice with the Class of 2014:
- Celebrate your personal achievements – no matter how big or small.
- Always say thank you. A hand-written thank you will be treasured and appreciated.
- Live by a quote that means something to you. A personal quote that I live by is…“ Never let anyone take away your dream.”
- Make time to volunteer at your favorite charity.
- And try something new this summer – whether it’s a new art or cooking class, a trip to a new city or even a new sport – you may love it.