Qlik (NASDAQ: QLIK), a leader in user-driven Business Intelligence (BI), today announced strong growth in its worldwide original equipment manufacturer (OEM) partner program as well as new investments to support OEMs with increased enablement offerings, expanded marketing services and global partner funding for OEMs. Recent additions to the Qlik OEM ecosystem include solutions “Powered by QlikView” that serve customers in the Qlik’s priority vertical markets, including manufacturing, retail, consumer products, banking, insurance and healthcare. This news comes as thousands of partner attendees are gathering at Qonnections 2014, the company’s annual Global Partner Summit.
“OEM partnerships are critical to our business as they help extend QlikView Business Discovery and enhance it to better meet the needs of customers operating in niche areas,” said Christof Majer, VP Global Partner Sales, Qlik. “The combination of QlikView and our OEM partners’ industry specific products and expertise allows our customers to overcome the challenges that their business users face and their IT teams are working to overcome. By continuing to invest in the OEM business and foster new and existing relationships, we are committed changing the way businesses use data as a strategic resource with QlikView.”
Companies can integrate QlikView into their own software solutions to power more visual dashboards, reporting and analysis, or use QlikView as an add-on business intelligence module to their existing product offering. Qlik’s Natural Analytics™ approach taps into the innate human ability to process complex information to support the way users naturally search, filter, question, and find associations in data – more easily revealing insights and enabling decisions in the process.
Leading global organizations that are leveraging OEM agreements with Qlik, include:
- Exact is a global software supplier focused on the financial services industry that provides ERP solutions for small and medium-sized enterprises. Through their partnership with Qlik, Exact has integrated its ERP solutions with QlikView to provide analytics capabilities that help banking and insurance organizations improve transparency and optimize business processes.
- International Business Systems (IBS), a global leading integrated ERP and supply chain solution provider, partnered with Qlik to add robust BI capabilities to its IBS Business Suite offering. The solution serves manufacturing customers in key verticals like pharmaceuticals, food & beverage, automotive aftermarkets, 3PL and wholesale distribution. The joint solutions will provide data visualization and analytics capabilities to enhance users’ ability to drive revenue, improve productivity and give decision-makers the insight they need to be proactive rather than reactive to issues or market changes affecting their business.
- Surgical Information Systems(SIS), leader in perioperative information systems, has expanded the availability of SIS Analytics and its role-based perioperative dashboards powered by QlikView for use with all of the leading electronic health record and perioperative information management systems. The integration of the QlikView Business Discovery platform with SIS Analytics makes it easy for perioperative leaders to gain the insight they need to drive growth and performance in the financial engine of their hospital or in their surgery center.
- Sathguru Management Consultants has integrated QlikView across its entire product suite including ERP solutions specialized for the retail, sugar production, machinery and micro-finance and textile industries. The integration of QlikView provides customers with real-time insight of its business operations so they can spot issues and inefficiencies faster and streamline operations.
- Ginni Systems Ltd. India, provides retail software for the entire multi-channel retail management cycle – from procurement of inventory to point-of-sale. Under the OEM agreement with Qlik, the partner will embed QlikView into its solutions to allow users to leverage analytics for improved insight across production, sales and distribution, customer loyalty and accounting.
- ProLeiT will use QlikView technology in its Plant iT and brewmaxx system platform. Several components of QlikView will be integrated into Plant Integrate iT, a system module used for plant-wide MES reporting and analytics as well as workflow management. The ProLeiT solution Plant iT is utilized widely in dairy, food, and beverages production plants, as well as chemistry and pharmaceutical industries, along with the brewmaxx system platform for breweries. The integration of the QlikView offers users a best-in-class visualization of all data from the Plant iT database, and supports an optimized way to display information on web-based and mobile devices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV