PARIS, April 7, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On 26th March, CGG's Board of Directors, on the recommendation of the Appointment-Remuneration Committee, decided that each CGG director shall from now on own 5,000 shares or ADSs in the Company, i.e. the equivalent of a director's annual fees. The Board of Directors' internal regulations will be changed accordingly.
The directors have a period of two years to purchase these shares.
In addition, the Company's Chief Executive Officer, Jean-Georges Malcor, has already invested an amount corresponding to his estimated 2013 net variable remuneration in the purchase of 12,000 shares in the Company.About CGG CGG ( www.cgg.com ) is a fully integrated Geoscience company providing leading geological, geophysical and reservoir capabilities to its broad base of customers primarily from the global oil and gas industry. Through its three complementary business divisions of Equipment, Acquisition and Geology, Geophysics & Reservoir (GGR), CGG brings value across all aspects of natural resource exploration and exploitation. CGG employs over 9,800 people around the world, all with a Passion for Geoscience and working together to deliver the best solutions to its customers. CGG is listed on the Euronext Paris SA (ISIN: 0000120164) and the New York Stock Exchange (in the form of American Depositary Shares. NYSE: CGG).
|Contacts Group Communications Christophe Barnini Tel: +33 1 64 47 38 11 E-Mail: email@example.com|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV