That awesome indicator is called Chaikin Analytics. The only way to understand how incredible it is, is to try it yourself.
What I was missing from my trading methods a few months prior to using the tool was the fundamental blend of information Chaikin Analytics gave me. I don't want to be an expert in every stock sector or industry. However, I want to understand a few key things about each company because these key things will help me determine if the foundations of a stock can hold up a bullish pattern, or if the company could come falling down at any point and time.
That's exactly what the Chaikin Analytics Tool does. It compiles important stats regarding:
- cash flow
- earnings consistency
- analyst perspective
- stocks relative strength versus the market strength
- short interest
- insider activity
and so so much more.It also gives me an overall understanding of how the stock is doing technically. The indicator is geared for longer-term analysis, a little longer than I'm accustomed to. Since I prefer getting in and out of my trades at a faster pace, I use my personal trading account's more in-depth technical analysis for more guidance in the short term. Chaikin has identified several winning shorts and longs over the past few months I've been using it. No matter what your level of trading is, this indicator will be extremely useful to you and is understandable at all levels. Those of you who are going to try it out, please share with us at Fox on Stocks your success stories. I'd love to see how you use this tool and how you profited from it. We'd also love to publish your success stories on future blog posts! Email us at email@example.com and put the word "Chaikin" in the subject line. Enjoy using this smart, amazing indicator and Many Happy Returns, Rachel This article represents the opinion of a contributor and not necessarily that of TheStreet or its editorial staff.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV