NEW YORK, April 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Attorney Advertising -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Yelp Inc.("Yelp" or the "Company") (NYSE: YELP -News). The investigation focuses on whether the Company and its executives violated federal securities laws.
Shares of Yelp fell $5.02 (6.6%) to close at $70.61 on Apr 3, 2014, after the Federal Trade Commission ("FTC") revealed that it had received over 2,000 complaints about the company over the last five years. In a letter to Wall Street Journal writer Angus Loten, the FTC stated that it had received 2,046 complaints about Yelp from 2008 through March 4, 2014. The exact nature of the complaints are unknown, however some of the complaints were lodged by small business owners alleging that Yelp posts fraudulent reviews that defame their reputation after they declined to pay Yelp for sponsorship.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of Yelp you can assist this investigation by contacting either Peretz Bronstein or his Investor Relations Coordinator Eitan Kimelman of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org . Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address and telephone number.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm's expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation, as well as securities arbitration. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV