FOREST CITY, Iowa, April 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Winnebago Industries, Inc. (NYSE:WGO):,Winnebago Outdoor, the brand that celebrates the heritage of the Winnebago RV lifestyle with apparel, gifts, and gear, is the presenting sponsor for the inaugural Tree Town Music Festival. The outdoor country music event, which will be held in Forest City, Iowa, on May 23-25, 2014, is featuring today's top country music artists including Brad Paisley, Toby Keith, Chris Young, Brantley Gilbert, Scotty McCreery and many other up-and-coming Nashville stars.
"Our brand licensing efforts under the Winnebago Outdoor program are essentially about expanding the classic Winnebago brand with the love of the great outdoors and the open road to a new generation," stated Chad Reece, Director of Marketing. "Our partnership with Tree Town Music Festival in our own backyard truly fits the mold of our Winnebago Outdoor brand philosophy - never stand still and enjoy life outdoors."
An extension of Winnebago Outdoor is the RV travel planning service of Winnebago Outdoor Adventures. Since 1988, Winnebago Outdoor Adventures offers well-planned caravans and events for any brand RVer to enjoy! By booking tickets through Winnebago Outdoor Adventures, attendees get to experience the festival without any of the planning!
Highlights of the festival package will include:
- Early arrival and parking on the festival campgrounds
- Four nights of 50 amp camping on prime sites
- A chance to get upgraded to VIP seats at the festival
- VIP Winnebago Industries Factory Tour
- Four catered meals on the campgrounds
- Shuttle service and VIP access through the main entrance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts