Update (4:45 p.m.): Updated with one-year low price.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Prospect Global Resources (PGRX) dropped to a one-year low of $1.05 at the close of trading on Friday after the company said it received notice from NASDAQ that it would be suspended from trading on Monday because it had failed to comply with a NASDAQ listing rule that mandates a minimum market value of listed common stock of $35 million.
The stock will move to the OTCQB market starting Monday under the same symbol.
Prospect Global, which is developing a potash mine in Arizona, announced Friday it had signed an agreement to reduce the cash amount necessary to extinguish its senior secured debt to $15 million from $25 million. The company has filed a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a public offering to help fund the payment. Prospect Global has until April 23 to raise the capital to extinguish the debt.Prospect Global has approximately $153.1 million in obligations outstanding to its senior secured lender with a maturity in July 2015, but the $15 million payment will extinguish this amount. Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV