PCAR, DLPH And GIS, Pushing Consumer Goods Sector Downward
2. As of noon trading, Delphi Automotive ( DLPH) is down $1.38 (-2.0%) to $68.35 on light volume. Thus far, 596,359 shares of Delphi Automotive exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $68.33-$70.14 after having opened the day at $70.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.73. Delphi Automotive PLC, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures vehicle components; and provides electrical and electronic, powertrain, safety, and thermal technology solutions for the automotive and commercial vehicle markets worldwide. Delphi Automotive has a market cap of $21.5 billion and is part of the automotive industry. Shares are up 16.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Delphi Automotive a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Delphi Automotive as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income, revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Delphi Automotive Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts