3 Stocks Boosting The Financial Sector Higher
2. As of noon trading, Allstate ( ALL) is up $0.42 (0.8%) to $57.02 on average volume. Thus far, 1.1 million shares of Allstate exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $56.85-$57.28 after having opened the day at $56.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.59. The Allstate Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides personal property and casualty insurance, life insurance, and retirement and investment products primarily in the United States. Allstate has a market cap of $25.1 billion and is part of the insurance industry. Shares are up 3.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 10 analysts who rate Allstate a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Allstate as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Allstate Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts