A.H. Belo Corporation Stock Upgraded (AHC)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Media industry. The net income increased by 559.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $2.67 million to $17.64 million.
- AHC has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, AHC has a quick ratio of 2.27, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 60.67% to $8.52 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, A. H. BELO CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -11.72%.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 63.63% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 102.05% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- A. H. BELO CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, A. H. BELO CORP reported lower earnings of $0.31 versus $0.35 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.32 versus $0.31).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts