MILWAUKEE, April 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Briggs & Stratton Corporation (NYSE: BGG) will release its third quarter fiscal 2014 financial results before the market opens on Friday, April 25, 2014 and has scheduled an investor conference call to follow at 9:00 a.m. EDT.
The call will be accessible by telephone at 866.804.3545 and via the internet at www.basco.com (click on Investor Relations). To participate via webcast, please register on the web site at least 15 minutes prior to the call and download and install any necessary audio software. A replay will be available two hours after the call and can be accessed at 888.266.2081. The access number is 1623907.
About Briggs & Stratton CorporationBriggs & Stratton Corporation, headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is the world's largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Its wholly owned subsidiaries include North America's number one manufacturer of portable generators and pressure washers, and it is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of lawn and garden and turf care through its Simplicity®, Snapper®, SnapperPro®, Ferris®, Murray®, Branco® and Victa® brands. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on six continents. For additional information, please visit www.basco.com and www.briggsandstratton.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV