AMERICAN SHARED HOSPITAL SERVICES (NYSE MKT:AMS), a leading provider of turnkey technology solutions for advanced radiosurgical and radiation therapy services, announced today that its Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held on Tuesday, June 10, 2014, at 9:00 a.m. PDT at the Conference Center, 4 Embarcadero Center, San Francisco, California. The Board of Directors has fixed the close of business on April 17, 2014 as the record date for determination of shareholders entitled to notice of and to vote at the Annual Meeting.
American Shared Hospital Services provides turnkey technology solutions for advanced radiosurgical and radiation therapy services. AMS is the world leader in providing Gamma Knife radiosurgery equipment, a non-invasive treatment for malignant and benign brain tumors, vascular malformations and trigeminal neuralgia (facial pain). The Company also offers the latest IGRT and IMRT systems, as well as its proprietary Operating Room for the 21st Century
SM concept. AMS owns a common stock investment in Mevion Medical Systems, Inc., developer of the compact MEVION S250 Proton Therapy System.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV