NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Anadarko (APC) was upgraded to overweight at J.P. Morgan. The company has settled its Tronox lawsuit, J.P. Morgan said.
Dynergy (DYN) was upgraded to neutral from sell at UBS. $25 12-month price target. The change was driven by expectations that the company will be allowed to bid in PJM MAAC pricing in the upcoming MISO capacity auction, said UBS.(GCO) was upgraded to buy at Sterne Agee. $85 12-month price target. The company is seeing higher growth at Lids, Sterne Agee said. Gamestop (GME) was upgraded to buy from neutral at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. $56 12-month price target. The company appears to be at an inflection point, BofA/Merrill said. Huntsman (HUN) was upgraded to buy from neutral at UBS. $32 12-month price target. There is greater confidence in accretion from TiO2 deal and improving portfolio mix and consistency, said UBS. McClatchy (MNI) was upgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings. (SNI) was upgraded to buy from hold at Wunderlich. $90 12-month price target. This was a valuation call, as the stock is down 12% year-to-date, Scripps said..
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV