HOUSTON, April 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Flotek Industries, Inc. (NYSE: FTK - News) will make a presentation at the Independent Petroleum Association of America (IPAA) New York Oil and Gas Investment Symposium in New York City on Monday, April 7, 2014. John Chisholm, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Flotek, will present to conference attendees beginning at 9:10am EDT.
The presentation will be webcast live beginning at 9:10am EDT on Monday, April 7, 2014 and can be accessed from Flotek's website, www.flotekind.com. The presentation slides will be available on the Flotek website coincident with the conference presentation.
About Flotek Industries, Inc.
Flotek is a global developer and distributor of a portfolio of innovative oilfield technologies, including specialty chemicals and down-hole drilling and production equipment. It serves major and independent companies in the domestic and international oilfield service industry. Flotek Industries, Inc. is a publicly traded company headquartered in Houston, Texas, and its common shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "FTK."For additional information, please visit Flotek's web site at www.flotekind.com. Forward-Looking Statements Certain statements set forth in this Press Release constitute forward-looking statements (within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934) regarding Flotek Industries, Inc.'s business, financial condition, results of operations and prospects. Words such as expects, anticipates, intends, plans, believes, seeks, estimates and similar expressions or variations of such words are intended to identify forward-looking statements, but are not the exclusive means of identifying forward-looking statements in this Press Release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV