Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE: GWRE), a provider of software products to general (Property/Casualty) insurers, today announced that AXA TianPing has selected Guidewire ClaimCenter® as its new claims management system.
In order to differentiate itself in a changing insurance market landscape in China, AXA TianPing sought a new claims system that would help it streamline and improve processes and system infrastructure, increase operational efficiencies, reduce risks and leakage, and provide better customer service.
“We selected Guidewire to help transform our claims operations for a number of reasons. We were impressed with its diverse geographical footprint of customers and its track record of successful first-in-country implementations,” said Mr. Hu Wu, chairman, AXA TianPing. “The recent international investment in AXA TianPing combined with Guidewire’s global expertise will help us become a leading innovator in the Chinese insurance market.”
ClaimCenter will enable TianPing to:
- Automate its claims handling processes to reduce claims cycle times and ensure proactive, efficient customer service;
- Increase its operational efficiencies and agility to better support the needs of its claims business; and
- Improve the visibility into its claims handling operations to decrease fraud and leakage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV