Personal Hovercraft Lets You Rise Above Gridlock (and Everything Else)
SAN DIEGO (TheStreet) -- A traffic-snarled commute to work isn't fun for anyone.
But for most of us, there are only a few alternatives -- carpool, bike, public transportation or perhaps scrapping the drive altogether to telecommute.
For those with deep pockets, however, the luxury set for whom money is no object, Mercier-Jones is proposing another alternative: The hovercraft.Think of Luke Skywalker's vehicle in Star Wars and you're not far off, except the Mercier-Jones version is far more modern, sleek and sportier, like a hovering Tesla or Ferrari. "We are pleased to lift the veil on the future of personal transportation," says Mercier-Jones CEO and co-founder Michael Mercier, who boasts that his hybrid-electric hovercraft, which sells for $75,000, is going to revolutionize personal transportation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV