1. Citigroup, Inc. ( C): Provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a range of financial products and services. Market cap at $148.31B, most recent closing price at $48.98.
Watch Citigroup, banking shares going forward after Citi's capital plan was rejected
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.