NORTHFIELD, Ill., April 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Kraft Foods Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: KRFT) will release its first quarter 2014 financial results on Thursday, May 1, 2014, at 3 p.m. Central time and will host a conference call at 4 p.m. Central time that day.
Investors and analysts may participate in the conference call by calling 888-350-0137 from the United States and Canada, or 970-315-0478 from other locations. The access code for the call is 21157420. To ensure timely access, participants should dial in approximately 10 minutes before the call starts. A listen-only webcast with accompanying presentation will be available in the Investor Center section of Kraft's Web site at ir.kraftfoodsgroup.com, under "Events & Presentations."
A replay of the conference call will be available until May 14, 2014, by calling 855-859-2056 from the United States and Canada, or 404-537-3406 from other locations. The access code for the replay is 21157420. An archive of the webcast will be available for one year following the conference call on Kraft's Web site.
ABOUT KRAFT FOODS GROUPKraft Foods Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: KRFT) is one of North America's largest consumer packaged food and beverage companies, with annual revenues of more than $18 billion. With the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse, Kraft has an unrivaled portfolio of products in the beverages, cheese, refrigerated meals and grocery categories. The company's iconic brands include Kraft, Capri Sun, JELL-O, Kool-Aid, Lunchables, Maxwell House, Oscar Mayer , Philadelphia , Planters and Velveeta. Kraft's 22,500 employees in the U.S. and Canada have a passion for making the foods and beverages people love. Kraft is a member of the Standard & Poor's 500 and the NASDAQ-100 indices. For more information, visit www.kraftfoodsgroup.com and www.facebook.com/kraft. Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20090420/KRAFTLOGO SOURCE Kraft Foods Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV