BlackRock Kelso Capital Corporation (NASDAQ:BKCC) ("BlackRock Kelso Capital" or the "Company") announced today that it will report earnings for the first quarter 2014 on Thursday, May 1, 2014 prior to the opening of the financial markets.
BlackRock Kelso Capital invites all interested persons to attend its webcast/teleconference at 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) on Thursday, May 1, 2014 to discuss its first quarter 2014 financial results. The Company's first quarter earnings release will be available in the investor relations section of its website, www.blackrockkelso.com.
Members of the public who are interested in participating in the teleconference should dial, from the United States, (800) 374-0176, or from outside the United States, (706) 679-3431, shortly before 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, May 1, 2014 and reference the BlackRock Kelso Capital Conference Call (ID Number 11886655). A live, listen-only webcast will also be available via the investor relations section of www.blackrockkelso.com.
Both the teleconference and webcast will be available for replay by 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, May 1, 2014 and ending at midnight on Thursday, May 8, 2014. To access the replay of the teleconference, callers from the United States should dial (855) 859-2056 and callers from outside the United States should dial (404) 537-3406 and enter the Conference ID Number 11886655. To access the webcast, please visit the investor relations section of www.blackrockkelso.com.About BlackRock Kelso Capital Corporation Formed in 2005, BlackRock Kelso Capital Corporation is a business development company that provides debt and equity capital to middle-market companies. Available Information BlackRock Kelso Capital Corporation’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, press releases, earnings releases and other financial information are available on its website at www.blackrockkelso.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV