United Rentals, Inc. (NYSE:URI) will hold its first quarter 2014 conference call with Michael Kneeland, chief executive officer, William Plummer, chief financial officer, and Matt Flannery, chief operating officer, on Thursday , April 17, 2014, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The company’s 2014 first quarter press release will be issued and available at unitedrentals.com after market close on Wednesday, April 16.
The conference call will also be available by audio webcast at unitedrentals.com, where it will be archived until the next earnings call. In addition, a replay may be accessed for two weeks following the call at 703-925-2533, passcode 1636064.
About United RentalsUnited Rentals, Inc. is the largest equipment rental company in the world, with an integrated network of 832 rental locations in 49 states and 10 Canadian provinces. The company’s approximately 11,850 employees serve construction and industrial customers, utilities, municipalities, homeowners and others. The company offers approximately 3,100 classes of equipment for rent with a total original cost of $7.73 billion. United Rentals is a member of the Standard & Poor’s MidCap 400 Index, the Barron’s 400 Index, and the Russell 2000 Index® and is headquartered in Stamford, Conn. Additional information about United Rentals is available at unitedrentals.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV