Cognex Corporation (NASDAQ: CGNX) will release earnings for the first quarter of 2014 on Wednesday, April 30, 2014, after the market closes, and will host a conference call that same day at 5:00 p.m. eastern time. The earnings release and conference call are scheduled to coincide with the company’s expected filing of its Form 10-Q for the quarter ending March 30, 2014.
The telephone number for the live call is (866) 256-9239 (or (703) 639-1213 if outside the United States). A replay will begin at 8:00 p.m. eastern time on Wednesday, April 30, 2014, and will run continuously until 11:59 p.m. eastern time on Saturday, May 3, 2014. The telephone number for the replay is (888) 266-2081 (or (703) 925-2533 if outside the United States) and the access code is 1636071.
Internet users can listen to a real-time audio broadcast of the conference call or an archived recording on the Cognex Investor Relations website: http://www.cognex.com/Investor.
About Cognex CorporationCognex Corporation designs, develops, manufactures and markets a range of products that incorporate sophisticated machine vision technology that gives them the ability to “see.” Cognex products include barcode readers, machine vision sensors and machine vision systems that are used in factories, warehouses and distribution centers around the world to guide, gauge, inspect, identify and assure the quality of items during the manufacturing and distribution process. Cognex is the world's leader in the machine vision industry, having shipped more than 900,000 vision-based products, representing over $3.5 billion in cumulative revenue, since the company's founding in 1981. Headquartered in Natick, Massachusetts, USA, Cognex has regional offices and distributors located throughout North America, Japan, Europe, Asia and Latin America. For details visit Cognex online at http://www.cognex.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV