Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (NYSE: FDO), a discount store chain operating more than 8,100 stores in 46 states, will host a conference call for investors and analysts to discuss financial results for the second quarter ended March 1, 2014.
The Company will also discuss various business initiatives and expectations for fiscal 2014. After some prepared remarks by management, participants will have an opportunity to ask questions.
CONFERENCE CALL INFORMATION
|WHEN:||Thursday, April 10, 2014|
|10:00 a.m. Eastern Time|
At least 10 minutes prior to the conference call, dial (800) 890-0881 for USA domestic calls or (719) 325-2295 for international calls.
The passcode for the conference call is 3827795 or “Family Dollar.”
Available on the Company’s website at
Available starting at 11:00 a.m. ET, April 10, 2014, on the Company’s website at
About Family Dollar Stores, Inc.For more than 50 years, Family Dollar has been providing value and convenience to customers in easy-to-shop neighborhood locations. Family Dollar’s mix of name brands and quality, private brand merchandise, appeals to shoppers in more than 8,100 stores in rural and urban settings across 46 states. Helping families save on the items they need with everyday low prices creates a strong bond with customers who refer to their neighborhood store as “my Family Dollar.” Headquartered in Matthews, North Carolina, just outside of Charlotte, Family Dollar is a Fortune 300, publicly held company with common stock traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol FDO. For more information, please visit www.familydollar.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV