- Globally 3.5 billion people lack proper energy access, and 1.2 billion are children.
- About half the children in the developing world attend schools without electricity.
- Some 1 billion people receive substandard healthcare because of a lack of electricity.
- The global population is expanding by more than 200,000 people each day, and by 2050, the world's population is forecast to exceed 9.6 billion, with over two-thirds living in cities.
Peabody Energy Chairman & CEO Greg Boyce Calls On Leaders To Solve Energy Inequality During Wall Street Journal ECO:nomics Interview
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts