Kohl’s Department Stores (NYSE: KSS) today announced a $35,000 cash donation toward mudslide relief efforts in Washington state. Kohl’s is providing this donation to the American Red Cross, which is delivering much-needed emergency supplies and services in the impacted area.
“Our hearts are with the families and communities who were impacted by the massive mudslide in Washington state and its tragic aftermath,” said Michelle Gass, Kohl’s chief customer officer. “It is our sincerest hope that our financial assistance will provide some relief as these communities join together to recover and rebuild in the months ahead.”
Should associates and customers choose to support the relief efforts, an unrestricted donation can be made to the American Red Cross at www.redcross.org or by calling 1-800-REDCROSS (1-800-733-2767).
About Kohl’s Department StoresBased in Menomonee Falls, Wis., Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) is a family-focused, value-oriented specialty department store offering moderately priced, exclusive and national brand apparel, shoes, accessories, beauty and home products in an exciting shopping environment. With a commitment to environmental leadership, Kohl’s operates 1,162 stores in 49 states. In support of the communities it serves, Kohl’s has raised more than $257 million for children’s initiatives nationwide through its Kohl’s Cares® cause merchandise program, which operates under Kohl's Cares, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kohl's Department Stores, Inc. For a list of store locations and information, or for the added convenience of shopping online, visit www.Kohls.com, join the discussion on Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/Kohls) or Twitter ( http://twitter.com/Kohls) or get inspired on Pinterest ( http://pinterest.com/Kohls) and Instagram ( http://instagram.com/Kohls).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV