By midafternoon, shares had added 5.1% to $3.28. Since the beginning of the year, the stock has exploded 558%.
Trading volume of 19.6 million shares had exceeded its three-month daily average of 13.2 million.
From Thursday to Saturday, the radioisotope specialist will host a booth at the Annual Meeting of the American Brachytherapy Society (ABS) in San Diego.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. In addition, IsoRay's Cesium-131 will feature in five separate panels where prominent specialists will discuss their experiences. Cesium-131 is a method of concentrating radiation in cancer treatment. "Management believes that all studies will show exceptional results realized in all areas of the body where Cesium-131, or the physics associated with Cesium-131, was used," said CEO Dwight Babcock in a statement. "With the ongoing publication of positive study results like these, the medical community is becoming increasingly aware of the innovative alternative our Cesium-131 products offer to cancer patients," he continued. Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV