Devastation , the latest DLC Pack for Call of Duty®: Ghosts is available today first, exclusively on Xbox Live for both Xbox One and Xbox 360. Adding a host of new content to the game’s definitive online multiplayer experience, Devastation features four new, small-to-medium multiplayer maps, the all-new tactical 2-in-1 “Ripper” SMG/Assault Rifle, and “Episode 2: Mayday” – the second installment in Call of Duty: Ghosts’ thrilling episodic Extinction story that follows mankind’s fight for survival against the Cryptids. And of course, let’s not forget one of the most fearsome, iconic characters from Hollywood action film history, the Predator!
Additionally, in celebration of today’s Call of Duty: Ghosts Devastation DLC launch, Activision, Infinity Ward and Xbox are hosting professional football players A.J. Green of the Cincinnati Bengals and LeSean McCoy of the Philadelphia Eagles in a Call of Duty® Grudge Match for the ages. Each player will captain a team of hardcore Call of Duty fans and members from the development team at Infinity Ward in a no-holds-barred bout. Fans can see match highlights on the Call of Duty Facebook page at www.facebook.com/CallofDuty.
Devastation is available a la carte for a suggested retail price of $14.99, or as part of the Call of Duty: Ghosts DLC Season Pass, which gives fans access to four epic Call of Duty: Ghosts DLC Packs** planned to release throughout 2014 at the discounted* suggested retail price of $49.99. Call of Duty: Ghosts DLC Season Pass holders also get instant access to the Team Leader Digital Pack, which comes with a unique multiplayer character head, weapon camo, reticle, patch, playercard and background.
“ Devastation is another incredible offering for fans to sink their teeth into,” said Daniel Suarez, Vice President of Production, Activision Publishing, Inc. “With an array of new maps tuned for the fast-paced, run-and-gun action Call of Duty is best known for, new weapons in both multiplayer and Extinction mode, the next chilling entry in the game’s Extinction story, and now the Predator – Devastation continues the unparalleled season of Call of Duty: Ghosts post-launch content.”“Activision and Infinity Ward have done a tremendous job in bringing the Predator to life within Call of Duty: Ghosts ,” said Mike Doyle, Head of Fox Interactive Games. “The Devastation DLC Pack was a perfect opportunity to pair two incredibly iconic and complementary brands – Call of Duty and Predator, and we’re extremely pleased with the explosive result.” Call of Duty: Ghosts Devastation content headlines with four thrilling, small to medium multiplayer maps with the fast-paced experience Call of Duty fans love:
- Set in a multi-level Mayan temple, “Ruins” provides the verticality needed for long-range weapons, while the underground pathways below are perfect for close-quarters showdowns. Skilled players that find and complete the map’s unique Field Order will have the ability to become one of Hollywood’s most formidable action film stars and the galaxy’s ultimate hunter, the deadly Predator. As the Predator, players will brandish its dual wrist blades and shoulder-mounted plasma cannon, as well as be able to utilize the creature’s keen hunting abilities to track down enemy players.
- “Collision” takes place in the mangled remains of a cargo ship that’s crashed into a New York City bridge. The map’s tight corridors – made-up of burnt-out vehicles and demolished shipping containers – create a space perfect for run-and-gun players. Players that dominate "Collision" and complete the map's specific Field Order will be able take control of a heavily armed aircraft and rain down destruction from above.
- “Behemoth” drops players atop a massive excavation platform in South America. The map’s long sight lines are ideal for long-range weapons, while the confined interiors of the platform’s control rooms make for intense SMG and Shotgun encounters. Completing "Behemoth's" Field Order will allow players to control an attack helicopter armed with a deadly, armor-piercing mini-gun as it circles the excavator searching for enemy combatants.
- “Unearthed” is a reimagined version of the fan-favorite map “Dome” from Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3. “Unearthed” is full of new secrets and Cryptid artifacts for players to discover in this compact, versatile map, great for all play types. Unlock the map's Field Order and unleash the power of the Cryptids, with three “Seeder” aliens chasing down and inflicting heavy damage on enemy combatants.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts