3 Industrial Stocks Dragging The Industry Down
2. As of noon trading, Precision Castparts ( PCP) is down $1.66 (-0.6%) to $256.68 on light volume. Thus far, 235,200 shares of Precision Castparts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 731,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $255.46-$259.04 after having opened the day at $258.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $258.34. Precision Castparts Corp. manufactures metal components and products worldwide. Precision Castparts has a market cap of $37.7 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are down 4.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Precision Castparts a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Precision Castparts as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Precision Castparts Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts