3 Industrial Stocks Nudging The Industry Higher
1. As of noon trading, Illinois Tool Works (ITW) is up $0.43 (0.5%) to $83.58 on light volume. Thus far, 916,222 shares of Illinois Tool Works exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $82.96-$83.91 after having opened the day at $83.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.15.
Illinois Tool Works Inc. produces and sells engineered fasteners and components, equipment and consumable systems, and specialty products. Illinois Tool Works has a market cap of $34.5 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are down 1.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 9 analysts who rate Illinois Tool Works a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold.
TheStreet Ratings rates Illinois Tool Works as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Illinois Tool Works Ratings Report now.
If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the industrial industry could consider SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average (DIA) while those bearish on the industrial industry could consider ProShares UltraShort Industrials (SIJ).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts