3 Industrial Stocks Nudging The Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, Stratasys (SSYS) is up $2.22 (2.0%) to $114.03 on average volume. Thus far, 837,482 shares of Stratasys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $112.50-$115.64 after having opened the day at $112.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $111.81.
Stratasys Ltd. provides additive manufacturing (AM) solutions for the creation of parts used in the processes of designing and manufacturing products and for the direct manufacture of end parts. Stratasys has a market cap of $5.5 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are down 17.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 14 analysts who rate Stratasys a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold.
TheStreet Ratings rates Stratasys as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing. Get the full Stratasys Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts