- Wider Customer Touch Points. Making it easier to connect through various channels including email, phone and social media, customers can contact CB&T to learn about banking options and receive guidance about specific financial needs.
- Finding a Branch. The location search functionality is enhanced so customers can more readily find one of the nearly 100 branch locations throughout California.
- CB&T Community. The new blog and business resource center provides timely, relevant insights and information on emerging trends in financial and business banking. The Center also highlights the many ways customers can best utilize CB&T products and services. Links to social media provide additional sources of information and connection.
- Online Banking Access. Online banking login links will appear in a prominent location on virtually every page. This gives customers easy access to CB&T’s services, including DirectNET Consumer Online Banking, Direct Business Online Banking and CalBank Network SM (also known as Treasury Gateway®).
- New Section for Commercial Real Estate. New section informs customers about what commercial real estate financing options are available at CB&T including, owner-occupied financing, multi-family and commercial and residential development.
- Comparative Product Information. New at-a-glance comparison charts help customers select the right checking, savings or other type of deposit account that best meet their needs.
- Customer Driven Navigation. The new site is now organized around the range of businesses served by CB&T, the products and services that customers need and content that is most relevant to them.
California Bank & Trust's New Website (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts