Driven by the belief that banking can be more engaging, convenient and efficient, California Bank & Trust (CB&T) launched a new website that enhances the CB&T customer experience and now offers mobile fraud text alerts for real-time transaction verification.
California Bank & Trust's new website (Photo: Business Wire)
“Our number one goal in the development of this site and expanding our products and services with the new fraud text alerts is to enhance our ability to provide superior customer service to our clients throughout California,” said Steven Borg, Senior Vice President, Corporate Marketing Director, California Bank & Trust. “We have expanded the information accessible to our customers, made it easier for them to protect their credit from fraudulent charges and introduced a new section for commercial real estate financing options. Overall, we have enhanced our ability to inform, educate and connect both online and in real-time.”
The new website and text fraud alerts follow last year’s online banking upgrade for both DirectNET Consumer and Direct Business accounts as well as the introduction of an iPad app. All initiatives support CB&T’s strategy of continually improving the online and digital experience for its customers by leveraging the latest technology to deliver convenient, 24-7 access to banking options and information.
New Website FeaturesThe new website features the following components:
- Wider Customer Touch Points. Making it easier to connect through various channels including email, phone and social media, customers can contact CB&T to learn about banking options and receive guidance about specific financial needs.
- Finding a Branch. The location search functionality is enhanced so customers can more readily find one of the nearly 100 branch locations throughout California.
- CB&T Community. The new blog and business resource center provides timely, relevant insights and information on emerging trends in financial and business banking. The Center also highlights the many ways customers can best utilize CB&T products and services. Links to social media provide additional sources of information and connection.
- Online Banking Access. Online banking login links will appear in a prominent location on virtually every page. This gives customers easy access to CB&T’s services, including DirectNET Consumer Online Banking, Direct Business Online Banking and CalBank Network SM (also known as Treasury Gateway®).
- New Section for Commercial Real Estate. New section informs customers about what commercial real estate financing options are available at CB&T including, owner-occupied financing, multi-family and commercial and residential development.
- Comparative Product Information. New at-a-glance comparison charts help customers select the right checking, savings or other type of deposit account that best meet their needs.
- Customer Driven Navigation. The new site is now organized around the range of businesses served by CB&T, the products and services that customers need and content that is most relevant to them.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV