NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Tarena International (TEDU) shares are up 13.3% to $10.21 on Thursday, its first day trading on the Nasdaq.
The Chinese IT education provider announced that it was pricing its initial public offering of 15.3 million American depository shares at $9 per share.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Goldman Sachs (GS) and Credit Suisse (CS) acted as joint bookrunners, Jefferies acted as the lead manager, and Oppenheimer (OPY) as the co-manager for the offering.
Of the shares being offered, 11.5 million are being offered by Tarena International, while 3.8 million are being offered by the selling shareholders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV