The Principal Financial Group® seeks small to medium-sized companies that excel in helping their employees achieve financial security during the 13th annual search for The Principal® 10 Best Companies for Employee Financial Security.
The program showcases the top 10 growing companies (with five-1000 employees) for their commitment to their employees' total financial security. An independent panel of experts selects the winners.
“We’re once again searching for America’s 10 best companies – those that cultivate a culture of financial security among employees. Principal 10 Best winners realize employee financial security pays off in dividends and makes these companies employers of choice in their regions and industries,” says Luke Vandermillen, vice president, The Principal ®. “These outstanding companies serve as inspiration for other growing businesses and deserve national recognition, which is why we sponsor this important program each year.”
A short and simple entry form allows companies to quickly complete the information needed to enter. Financial professionals are encouraged to work with clients to enter as a way to recognize and celebrate their overall employee financial security.Winners receive:
- National and local recognition
- A $2,500 donation to a local charity
- The distinction of using the honor for recruiting and retention efforts
- Entering is simple and free by visiting www.principal.com/10best
- Companies do not need to be clients of The Principal
- Deadline for entries is June 1, 2014
- Winners will be announced in the fall of 2014