NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Response Genetics (RGDX) surged 25% to $1.50 at 10:26 a.m. on Thursday after the molecular diagnostic test developer announced contracts with six new provider networks, which increases its total membership to more than 174 million U.S. members.
The contracts span 10 states and include Blue Cross Blue Shield contracts in Arizona, Delaware, Iowa, Pennsylvania, South Dakota and West Virginia; an Independent Physician Association that covers two states in the North West region; and a Commercial Health Plan that covers two states in the North East region.
Thanks to the deals, Response Genetics is now in-network with thirteen Blue Cross Blue Shield health plans, which increases the number of Blue Cross Blue Shield subscribers with direct access to Response Genetics to approximately 23 million.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth StocksSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV