ROSELAND, N.J., April 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
WHAT: To thrive in an intensely competitive market, midsized companies need sophisticated business systems that help manage complex regulatory requirements, growing demands for a pay-for-performance culture and other emerging business trends. An integrated human capital management (HCM) platform empowers midsized organizations to help simplify business complexity and improve their business performance. ADP will discuss research focused on midmarket business challenges and provide a first look at the latest enhancements to its ADP Workforce Now ® platform designed specifically for companies with more than 50 employees. A live interactive Q&A with media and analysts will follow the formal presentation.
- Regina Lee , President, Major Account Services and ADP Canada
- Roberto Masiero, Vice President and Head of ADP's Innovation Lab
- Jessica Saperstein , Division Vice President of Strategy and Business Development, ADP
- Jennifer Cambern , Vice President, Product Management and Chief Product Owner, ADP Workforce Now
- Anis Buonpensiere, HR Coordinator, The Miami Dolphins
- Ron Weaver , SVP, Human Resources, American Campus Communities Services, Inc.
WHEN: 11 a.m.-noon Eastern, Tuesday, April 22, 2014 RSVP: Media must RSVP to Jenny Myers at email@example.com or 952-221-6931 to receive access to the Q&A portion of the virtual event. About ADP:With more than $11 billion in revenues and more than 60 years of experience, ADP ® (NASDAQ: ADP) serves approximately 620,000 clients in more than 125 countries. As one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing and Human Capital Management solutions, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, talent management, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source, and helps clients comply with regulatory and legislative changes, such as the Affordable Care Act (ACA). ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, and heavy equipment dealers throughout the world. For more information about ADP, visit the company's Web site at www.adp.com. The ADP logo, ADP and ADP Workforce Now are registered trademarks of ADP, Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. Copyright © 2014 ADP, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts