Imation (NYSE:IMN), a global data storage and information security company, today announced that it will showcase its next generation of ultra-reliable, high-density and high-performance storage arrays at next week’s NAB Show® in Las Vegas. The ability to deliver varying amounts of high-performance and high-density data storage solutions across a wide array of users and projects in an efficient and cost-effective manner remains critical to production houses and studios everywhere, making NAB the perfect venue for exhibiting Imation’s flexible portfolio of Nexsan™ storage solutions.
Visit our booth and see for yourself why Imation breaks the mold in delivering hardcore storage that fits:
- Booth – #SL14213 in the South Lower Hall
- Demonstrations – Demonstrations of the E-Series storage arrays, including new-to-market E32V systems, will be available in the booth during normal exhibition hours
Imation’s E-Series systems make production dollars go further, feature a flexible design and provide energy-efficient, high-density solutions optimized for 4K streaming in both production and post-production environments. From production to ingest and archive, Imation E-Series allows customers to address their media needs and scale them as they grow.
“The media and entertainment industry is growing rapidly beyond its original definition, thanks to the incredible innovation of the companies within the segment and the high quality of work they do,” said Ian Williams, group president of tiered storage and security solutions at Imation. “Today’s media and entertainment technology leaders are increasingly challenged with moving larger and larger amounts of data efficiently and reliably – whether it’s digital conversion of old media, producing new content, engaging in post-production activities or anything else. We offer the needed flexibility that adapts to deliver the right storage for the right project at the right price – hardcore storage for mission-critical applications.”NAB Show is the world's largest electronic media show covering filmed entertainment and the development, management and delivery of content across all mediums. With more than 93,000 attendees and 1,550 exhibitors from 156 countries, NAB Show is the ultimate marketplace for digital media and entertainment. From creation to consumption, across multiple platforms and countless nationalities, NAB Show is home to the solutions that transcend traditional broadcasting and embrace content delivery to new devices in new ways.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV