- Snap a picture. Take a picture of a receipt with a mobile phone and ReceiptMatch will match it to the corresponding Business Card transaction.
- Tag the expense. Label the transaction with your company’s own QuickBooks categories, customer and/or job codes right from the ReceiptMatch Mobile App or the American Express online statement.
- Transfer the information. Review and send the transaction data with a link to the receipt image directly to your QuickBooks company file. You don’t have to enter transaction data manually into QuickBooks—your expense is now filed.
Snap, Tag, Sync: Keeping Track Of Business Expenses Gets Even Easier As American Express OPEN And Intuit Launch ReceiptMatchSM With QuickBooks®
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts