American Express OPEN, the small business division of the financial services company, and Intuit, announce the launch of ReceiptMatch SM with QuickBooks®, the number one cloud accounting solution for small businesses and accountants worldwide. This first-of-its-kind mobile and desktop integration is designed to help small businesses seamlessly sync Business Card expenses with QuickBooks, helping to alleviate end-of-the-month pileups of expense receipts.
ReceiptMatch, the mobile app and web-based service that launched last year, helps small business owners reconcile receipts with their American Express Business Card online account on-the-go. The new feature will close the gap between the time when the Business Card is swiped for a purchase and the expense is entered into QuickBooks. This will mark the first time a Business Card will be integrated directly into QuickBooks. Moreover, as businesses rely on their Business Cards to make large ticket purchases, the integration will help make for a faster and easier accounting process.
By simply syncing a business’s QuickBooks account with its American Express online account, Business Card expenses can be tagged with the proper expense categories. Here is how it works:
- Snap a picture. Take a picture of a receipt with a mobile phone and ReceiptMatch will match it to the corresponding Business Card transaction.
- Tag the expense. Label the transaction with your company’s own QuickBooks categories, customer and/or job codes right from the ReceiptMatch Mobile App or the American Express online statement.
- Transfer the information. Review and send the transaction data with a link to the receipt image directly to your QuickBooks company file. You don’t have to enter transaction data manually into QuickBooks—your expense is now filed.
“Our Card Members place a large number of business transactions on their Card every month,” said Manish Gupta, Executive Vice President and General Manager, American Express OPEN. “Integrating ReceiptMatch and QuickBooks will help them power through the tiresome, but necessary process of reconciling Business Card expenses with their accounting system quickly and easily.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV