HOPKINTON, Mass., April 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- EMC helps customers establish effective data protection for software-defined data centers.
- New data protection-as-a-service solutions span the full continuum of data protection requirements, enabling EMC customers to confidently transition to software-defined data centers and fully exploit the cost and operational advantages they deliver.
- EMC Data Protection Suite enhancements, a new EMC Data Domain Operating System and new releases of EMC VPLEX and EMC RecoverPoint deliver powerful new capabilities today, while laying the foundation for the future.
- Learn more by attending the Redefine with EMC Data Protection broadcast today at 11:00 a.m. EDT, 4:00 p.m. GMT, for an in-depth review of new data protection and availability products and strategies.
Interact and Share:
- Interact online with EMC data protection experts and ask questions about the new products
- Stay connected with EMC Data Protection: Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Follow the EMC Data Protection Community and join in the conversation
Full Story:Today EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC) announced new products and technologies that address the full continuum of data protection requirements facing users, both today and as they address the challenge of transitioning to software-defined data centers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV