SAN DIEGO, April 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- InfoSonics Corporation (NASDAQ: IFON) today announced the launch of its new verykool® s450 3G smartphone.
The s450, nicknamed the Onyx, is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual core processor and the Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system. The stylish, full-featured phone, which includes a 4.5-inch capacitive touchscreen with IPS technology, has an MSRP of $139.
"We take the upmost pride in delivering quality, feature-driven products to the market at economical price points, and our s450 Onyx is no exception," said Joseph Ram, InfoSonics president and chief executive officer. "The s450 Onyx is equipped with an 8-megapixel rear auto-focus camera, secondary VGA front-facing camera and a 4.5-inch FWVGA TFT-LCD capacitive touchscreen – all housed in a sleek and attractive design. With the rising popularity of prepaid plans and need for affordable quality smartphones, the s450 Onyx is well-positioned to be one of the best value-priced handsets on the market today."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV