Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (NASDAQ: CLNE), today announced fueling has begun at its newest public access CNG station in New York, which is located at JFK International Airport within the newly-opened JFK multi-fuel travel plaza, the only travel plaza in New York City available to motorists. Clean Energy will be fueling many types of fleets including refuse trucks, heavy and medium duty trucks, ready-mix concrete trucks, as well as shuttles and taxis that directly serve JFK travelers.
“CNG is an important fueling option for New York businesses and has proven to be a reliable fuel for the people of New York during times of natural disaster,” said Peter Grace, senior vice president of sales and finance at Clean Energy. “We congratulate Airport Plaza for today’s grand opening and are proud to be the CNG provider at this innovative alternative fueling station.”
The new public CNG station is open 24/7 and accepts credit cards and fleet fuel cards. In addition to CNG, the JFK travel plaza also features other alternative fuels, such as E-85, electric vehicle charging stations, as well as conventional gasoline and diesel. However, CNG is the only alternative fuel which can meet the fueling needs of vehicles ranging from taxis to heavy-duty trucks which will be fueling at this station.
“As one of the first ready-mix companies in the United States to utilize natural gas in our ready-mix concrete mixers, we’re excited about fueling with Clean Energy,” said Bob Gartman, vice president of operations, Ferrara Brothers Building Materials Corp. “As a local Queens company based in Flushing, our CNG fueling will not only positively impact the surrounding community and environment, limiting the need for foreign oil, but will also positively impact our bottom line.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV