NEW YORK, April 3, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- INTL FCStone Inc. (Nasdaq:INTL) today announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, FCStone Group, Inc., has acquired Forward Insight Commodities, LLC, a brokerage firm focused on the structuring and execution of transactions in the energy derivative space.
Xuong Nguyen, President and CEO of FCStone Group, said, "We're thrilled to have Tim Kelly and his team join INTL FCStone as we look to move beyond the regulatory uncertainty surrounding the OTC energy space and renew our focus on client innovation and strategic growth."
Tim Kelly said, "We're excited by the opportunity to leverage INTL FCStone's global reach and extensive resources to provide a unique and powerful execution model for our clients across all commodities and financial assets."About INTL FCStone Inc. INTL FCStone Inc. (INTL) provides execution and advisory services in commodities, currencies and international securities. INTL's businesses, which include the commodities advisory and transaction execution firm FCStone Group, serve more than 20,000 customers in more than 100 countries through a network of offices in eleven countries around the world. Further information on INTL is available at www.intlfcstone.com .
CONTACT: INTL FCStone Inc. Kent Coughlin Director of Public Relations +615-234-2756 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV