BLUE BELL, Pa., April 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Unisys Corporation (NYSE: UIS) today announced Release 6.0 of ClearPath ePortal, a powerful, highly automated application modernization solution that enables users of Unisys ClearPath enterprise servers to web-enable their enterprise applications and access them via a range of mobile devices.
ClearPath ePortal 6.0 provides new and enhanced capabilities that make it easier to develop multi-tier, web and mobile applications and integrate ClearPath applications with the native features of leading tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices.
"As part of their IT modernization initiatives, ClearPath clients want to give their mobile customers and employees anywhere, anytime access to key business applications," said Rob Cashman, vice president, mission-critical servers and solutions, Unisys. "With ClearPath ePortal 6.0 we help clients achieve that objective by providing a broad spectrum of mobile development and execution capabilities that enrich their mission-critical applications and enhance the value of their long-term investment in Unisys enterprise software."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV