HAMPTON, N.J., April 3, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:CLDX) announced today that data from preclinical studies evaluating the anti-tumor activity of the antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) CDX-014 will be presented at the American Association of Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2014 in San Diego, California, April 5-9. CDX-014 targets the protein TIM-1 (T cell immunoglobulin and mucin domain), which is upregulated in several cancers, including renal and ovarian carcinomas.
Poster details: Abstract # 2649 entitled "Development of an Antibody-drug Conjugate Targeting TIM-1 for the Treatment of Ovarian and Renal Cell Carcinoma" will be presented on Monday, April 7, 2014 from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT in the session "New Antibodies and Antibody Drug Conjugates," Hall A-E, Poster Section 31, Poster Board Number 10. The lead author is Lawrence J. Thomas, PhD, DABT, ATS, Senior Director Preclinical Research and Development of Celldex Therapeutics.
About Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.Celldex is developing targeted therapeutics to address devastating diseases for which available treatments are inadequate. Our pipeline is built from a proprietary portfolio of antibodies and immunomodulators used alone and in strategic combinations to create novel, disease-specific therapies that induce, enhance or suppress the body's immune response. Visit www.celldex.com .
CONTACT: Sarah Cavanaugh Vice President of Investor Relations & Corporate Communications Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (781) 433-3161 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV