- Traditional vending: Use of USAT’s turnkey ePort® and ePort Connect® cashless payment and telemetry and/or the ability to integrate third-party devices.
- Micro-markets: The transfer of payment processing, through USAT’s growing list of certified micro-market technologies, to the ePort Connect service network.
- Office coffee services and direct store deliveries: Use of USAT’s ePort Mobile™ solution to integrate payments “on the go” with other ePort Connect capabilities and operating data.
- Dining Services: Integration of point of sale technologies, through USAT’s QuickConnect web service, to USAT’s ePort Connect service.
- Back Office/Online Payment (in development): The ability for businesses to accept one-time credit/debit payments for goods and services online and to retain secure, encrypted customer account information for scheduled and subscription payments.
- Loyalty: Expansion of USAT’s loyalty and prepaid program, MORE. , across the above-mentioned technologies supported by the ePort Connect service network for one, collective customer experience.
USA Technologies Takes Cashless Payment Services To New Levels With Integrated Payment Services Across The Vending Spectrum
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.