NEW YORK, April 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM), operator of Open, Transparent and Connected financial marketplaces, today announced that GWR Global Water Resources Corp. (TSX: GWR; OTCQX: GWGWF) has been approved to trade on OTCQX®, the best marketplace with qualified companies. GWR was established to acquire an equity interest in Global Water Resources, Inc., a U.S., pure-play, water resource management company based in Phoenix, Arizona, that owns and operates water, wastewater and recycled water utilities.
GWR begins trading today on OTCQX under the ticker "GWGWF." U.S. investors can find current financial disclosures and Real-Time Level 2 quotes for the company on www.otcmarkets.com. Financial disclosure and other information about the company are also available at www.gwresources.com.
"We welcome GWR to the OTCQX marketplace," said R. Cromwell Coulson, President and CEO of OTC Markets Group. "As an innovator in the conservation and reuse of one of the world's most precious natural resources – water, GWR will be a great addition to the many pioneering U.S. and global companies trading on OTCQX. We look forward to working with GWR's management team as they continue to grow their company and provide a shareholder-friendly trading and information experience for their U.S. investors.""We currently have many U.S. shareholders and believe there are other U.S. residents that seek exposure to the company's stock. Trading on OTCQX will make it easier for U.S. investors to acquire and trade our stock and will also serve to increase our share liquidity and awareness of our company in the U.S.," said Trevor Hill, Chairman of GWR. Merriman Capital serves as GWR's Principal American Liaison ("PAL") on OTCQX, responsible for providing professional guidance on OTCQX requirements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV