ATLANTA, April 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Home Depot ®, the world's largest home improvement retailer, is launching into spring, its biggest selling season of the year. The Home Depot's fifth annual Spring Black Friday is the official kickoff to its busiest season. For the next 11 days, prices on hundreds of the most sought-after spring products will be significantly reduced, including a variety of live goods, soils, mulches and lawn care supplies; outdoor power tools; gardening products; patio and grills.
The Home Depot is focusing on providing customers next generation, quality products that make spring simpler at a good price. To continue to deliver products that answer consumer needs, The Home Depot is excited to announce its newest exclusive partner in lithium-ion outdoor power, EGO. This new line of battery-powered tools is fueled by lithium-ion technology. Lithium-ion tools are lighter, run longer, can be recharged less often and offer a more consistent charge throughout the life of the battery.
EGO is the latest and most powerful line of cordless battery-powered outdoor tools with a 56-volt lithium-ion battery that charges from zero to full charge in as little as 30 minutes. The batteries run the full line of EGO products including a lawn mower, blower, hedge trimmer and string trimmer. In comparison, the average golf cart runs on a 36 or 48-volt battery and the average smartphone takes two hours to charge from zero to full charge.
Not only does the EGO tool platform match or surpass the performance of gas without the noise, fuss and fumes, the products deliver convenience. The tools' cordless design allows for easy maneuvering around trees, fences and decks. And the light-weight folding design allows for easy storage and transportation. The EGO lawn mower, blower and hedge trimmer all fit into the back of a standard size car trunk.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV